Master EuroPubHealth | Application Form
EuroPubHealth+ | European Master in Public Health
A) Application calendar for 2019-2021 academic session
The application period for 2019 intake will open on 8th October 2018.
B) Step by step application procedure
To create an account in the application system, you need to fill out all mandatory fields and also provide a scanned version of the documents listed in the following application form.
While registering please check if:
- you have the correct academic year assigned to your account
- you have chosen the correct applicant category
Fill out the complete application form and do not forget to attach all mandatory documents.
If you have any question about the application form, please consult first the FAQ section.
Please be informed of the Educational, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency's (EACEA) provisions for theÂ processing of personal data in the context of the Erasmus+ Programme, which you can find under the following link: /eacea.ec.europa.eu/erasmus_mundus/funding/documents/Privacy_statement_EMT.pdf
C) Results of the selection:
Selection results should be available within 9 weeks as from the corresponding application deadline.
- You are selected: you will be individually informed of your selection by email after the Selection Committees.
- You are not selected: you do not meet Europubhealth+ minimum admission requirements. The list of non-selected candidates is published on this webpage.
The admission decision is reached after a careful, objective evalÂuation of each application by both faculty and administrative staff. The appeal procedure is designed to protect applicants from being mistreated. However, please note that this procedure is not a second chance at admission and only justified requests are considered.
- EHESP School of Public Health
- ScHARR/University of Sheffield
- EASP/University of Granada
- Maastricht University
- Jagiellonian University Medical College Krakow
- University of Rennes 1